Sunday, June 29, 2008

Magic...


Too many outings i had the last week, and so i decided to stay home and do something useful during the weekends and then i regretted as it was so boring. Yups, i got some reading done, cleaned my room, and loads of net surfing. So, i had loads and loads of time for myself. I was just thinking what i really need at the moment. I just figured the fragrance i need to my life is a little magic. Has been some time i was blessed by a wand to a magical moment. When i say magic, it is not literally an angel or cupid flying above my head with a sparkling wand granting all my wish. No, no...Its something which would make you smile for the moment, makes you feel its all worth it, makes you feel special... Rather it be the addition of a tiny member to my family, bumping into a childhood friend, meeting my childhood sweetheart, smile of a stranger from my dream, or just a simple hug from my grandmum... these are the small things i call magic. Sometimes, we all are stuck in time machine where we have to race in a fast moving world. When u get tired, need a break, a lil' sprinkle of water, all we actually need is little magic. A year back, i met my childhood friend whom i havent met for about 10 years now, and we became so close that i didnt actually regret for not meeting her all these time, the joy i had, the smile she brought to my face, the grand-surprise God granted me, the love she still holds from the last time we met, its all worth the wait. This is what i call MAGIC. My lil' cousin who was came to our family months back, her tiny fingers touching against my face, the way she smiles in her sleep, the grip she had to my index finger, the baby smell she had on her skin...Thats definately MAGIC. You may say you've grown out of believing in magic, if you sre still waiting for the one to come, then you are waiting for a MAGIC to happen. If you see a shooting star and silently close your eyes and make a wish, you so believe in MAGIC. If you still make a wish before blowing your candles, you believe in MAGIC. These are the very usual things which makes an unusual mark to our soul. We all hold on to the most ridiculous, unbelievable, crazy habits and thoughts but again that's what keep us going. So, believe in magic...Dream all you want...Live every moment of today..."Dream as if you are gonna live forever, Live like you are gonna die tomorrow".
So when am i gonna get a little MAGIC? That is the question we all have at the end of the day isnt? The never-ending question!!

No comments: