Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Sister...My Guardian...




My second blog for the day...See the thing is, since i wrote about my friends, my sister asked me to write about her. What the hell was she thinking la ryte? How can i or anyone write anything nice about their siblings la ryte? Against the Nature of Sisterhood, im actually gna say something nice here... i have the best sister ever. She annoys me, irritates me, makes me wanna bang my head on the wall, scream my lungs out, but again, she'd probably the very first person i will turn to when i need to talk.




" You get into my nerves,
It is so ridiculous,
How you get me into trouble,
Popping up the bubble,
Without a second of guilt,
And you never quit...


I cried whenever you are near,
But, behing my every tear,
Layers and layers beneath,
Of your every breath,
I know that there's a part of you,
Wanting me to be safe...


You have never fail to lie,
Hiding the truth which will never die,
Keeping the truth from me,
Will not change how we should be...


You protected me from cruelity,
You kept me from losing my sanity,
You cared about my feelings,
And i'm glad we're siblings......"
-MK-


This is something i wrote when i was really angry at my sis for some reason which i obviously cant remember. We fight for like so many reasons, i need a specially modified brain to remember it all, but none of it lasted anything more than an hour. Even when i am pissed at her, its just impossible to ignore all the things she'd done for me and all the things i know she would do to keep me safe. Its just impossible to imagine a life without her...my life would be so empty. There a two halves of every person, one always wanting to be protected, the rest is to protect others. This is just the first half of me, the other is my lil' sister whom ive always looked after.

No comments: