Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prince Charming....

You know how we all use to dream and talk in circles bout our dream guy. I remember when i use to say that i believe in prince charming on a white horse. Actually, some part of me, deep inside, layers and layers beneath, i still do believe in that. Then there is true love, and love at first sight--use to be so happy and carefree, not worrying bout what people think...Brings me back to the memory lane. Awhhhh, i miss my high school days.

"Thinking bout what has been,
Talking to friends when i was a teen,
The dream guy on my mind,
Who is sweet and kind...


The kinda look,
Which is worth the time took,
Tall, dark and handsome, i say,
Thoughts which makes my day...


The beautiful smile,
The unbelievable style,
The flawless walk,
The way he talk...


The kinda guy I neva get bored of,
Attracts me with just a cough,
The sparkling brown eye,
Makes me wanna sigh...


Only if my dream comes true,
All my favourite things bout you,
All the small things,
Which makes me wanna sing...


Let's ride on a memorable sail,
Just like a fairy tale,
To the future we see,
Just u and me...."

-MK-

I still do believe in dream come true, fairy tales, prince charming, true love, just that i dont know if i believed as much i use to. But again, we need some kinda fantasy to keep us going ryte?!! I still remember when i wrote this poem, it was when i saw this guy when i was having lunch with my DAD!!! The perfect dream guy material and i had to be there with my dad...talk bout luck la ryte. That guy...ahhhhh.

No comments: