Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fussypot...

My friends are all complaining that my peoms are very difficult to understand... So, i just thought of a poem my friend, Wenny wrote when she was a kid. And i thought for a kid, that was really good...and trust me, after this u'll never forget it...

"Fussypot, fussypot,Are you a pot?
Cooking so hot.
What have you got?In your big, hot pot?
Just some oats, and a big fat goat. "

How many of us can actually write like that when we're 5 ryte? So, the next time, u r having a bad day or some hard fall and need to take ur mind off something disturbing...here u go...a poem to make u laugh which can get u back to level...

Anyway, im taking a rest from all poems for a while...My friends are getting annoyed i guess...We had back to back Drug&Disease CardioVascularClass today which is very painful and torturing...I am telling u this because its bad that the subject is already damn boring, there goes my lecturer rubbing it on. As much as i respect her and her knowledge, she has an extraordinary ability to put us back to sleep. I always thot that some drugs upon consumption makes us sleepy and dizzy but trust me, beyond that, just the talk bout drugs are enough to make us sleep...

We had great lunch...and great talk during lunch-bout how we dont wanna die a virgin. My friend is paranoid that she is gonna die a virgin..So there we were telling her that its not gonna happen. No ones to die a virgin ryte? At least i dont want to...so im taking a vow, if im to die tomorrow, ill go and have sex with someone before i die...after all we are gonna die ryte...Experience everything before u go la ryte? I dont want to have a restless soul loitering around...

Whats worse is i think im having insomia or simply its the coffee i take. i take so much of coffee that i shud be immune to it by now,it doesnt make sense. I cant bring myself to sleep anytime before 4a.m. and i keep waking up before 8a.m. This is insomia ryte? Its kinda weird coz' i ve always embraced my art of sleeping at any time, any place...Its like something is bothering me but have got no idea what the heck is that. Arghhh, annoying. Or im like owl, nocturnal...Sleep during the day and active during the nite... Or the better theory is my holiday season, as i use to watch movie till 3am for 1 month... Watever it is, it has to go. Not healthy...



No comments: