Friday, June 20, 2008

Just another drama!

I can say that this last 24 hours is my peak hours filled with drama and more drama. Too many things happened in such a short time and it takes me more courage than i already have to face em' all at once. What they say...This too shall pass. Just as i was thinking the day cant get any better...the next moment everythings gets upside down, breaking the hope said.



What hurts the most is when i exect this particular person to be my best friend and understands me when i needed her to, she screws up. The least i deserve is a confrontation, if all these years of frenship dont even worth a simple confrontation, then what the hell was i doing all these while. If i could i would have made it better, if i could turn back the time, i'd do it all over again. its just too weird how a person can change in matter of days...now im the best friend and when things turn out wrong, im in the blame. Whatever happen to mutual responsiblity?! It is hardly my fault...All the lies and hiding...Y am i the blame? I deserve better, i know i deserve better. All i need is a friend to listen what really happen. Every coin has two sides, so does every story...



And then of coz, there was a date... the classic type-movie and late lunch at burger king. Then, loads and loads of stories. The best part was...he is my sisters friend and the mutual thing we had was my sister and DUH we were talking about her. But the only message my sis sent both of us was never to talk bout her, and dat was one thing we did the whole day. And then as usual there was misunderstanding and confusions and i screwed up big time coz my smart sister din tell me she got an Adidas bag and the worse part she din get me one...Arghhh!!! But, the outing werent so bad la...it was nice...



Then to equalise things, two of my frens met with accidents with very minor injuries. thank god..Praise the Lord for His mercy! Just as i was getting over the trauma and shock, i recieved news from another fren that someone broke in her house. Now her whole family is having sleepless nites. Sad ryte? Well i hope she gets everything under control.



Awhhh,one of my very close friends did a soft toy kinda key chain for me...And it was so cute and the best part its my favourite black and white, shape of a sushi, i dont exactly like sushi, but it was so fluffy and nice. Very very thotful of her isnt? Wat upsets me is im never gna be able to give her something i did coz either its gonna turn out real bad or it will be incomplete. Not a handy man. Well, thank you...Love u,Panda. I'll keep it very close to my heart...



See, when i said my life was a drama, i meant it...a mixture of good and bad things. Yin and yang people say...Life is a balance. just have to remember, when u face difficulities, it doesnt come to destroy you but to show u your real strength. There is only one thing you can do, show difficulities that you are difficult. We all fall all the time, so long you have the courage to stand up again and race, then you just won a race...



My take home message forthe day was....

  • World is too dangerous for anything but truth
  • At the end of the day, what hurts the most is not the words of our enemy but the silence of our friends

No comments: