Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home...

Its okay to be emo once in a while isnt? But sometimes, what really annoys me, or literally gets me is when the whole emo motion doesnt go away. No matter how much i try... Its like i wanna let go of it...all of it...but i just dont know where to start...what to do...who to choose...its just so hard to breath, its just sooo hard. I usually get things fixed, i dont stay confused for so long, and i dont usually regret the choices i make...But its all gone now. I'm confusing myself over things i should be ignoring,u know? One moment...its like im in this whole different world, colourful, cheerful, laughing all the way, smiling non stop,im all bright and shiny, life seems so perfect. But just the other moment, when i let my mind wonder just for a second...it all comes back. I dun know what to...i really dont know what to do...I dunno if im helpless, or sad or pathetic or desperate...maybe i should keep myself constantly busy, maybe...or maybe i just miss home. Maybe all i want is to play catch with my dog...Maybe what i really want is start a fight with my sis...Maybe i just wanna hug my mum and cry...Maybe i just wanna go home and sleep on my own bed...Maybe i should stop trying to act tough...See, im doing it again,im crapping. Gosh, i miss home...So much.

1 comment:

Janning said...

i understand babe.. u have me here if u need a hug, a someone to talk to, a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, someone to just sit there beside you, someone whom u can rant to or anything at all. just give me a call ok! =) we're housemates for a reason! =) hugs!