Thursday, July 31, 2008

WorkLoad...

Whoa...Its been so long since my last blog...Yippie...Im back. Now that im back, i have no idea what to write...HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, lame...
Its getting like busy busy busy. There is like 2 super assignments to submit and the best part, i havent started on any of it, which means im so dead and here i am blogging. Well, some people just never learn. Then there is so much to study, and guess what im doing about it....Nothing. Today's CVS interpretation made me realise that i suck at D&D and i have to study. Creeps me out sometimes so i dont usually think about it...i know, bad approach. So,Good Luck to me for that.
Then there was badminton and netball...Healthy lifestyle uh!!whooohoooo. Its like totally cool playing games to studying. But again the muscle ache after the games isnt exactly great. But its sometimes a good thing coz when i oversleep or i lie around all day, i wouldnt feel guilty. OH my god, im soooo pathetic. Again, my badminton isnt exactly great so i kinda ended up doing a painful "so call split" and it hurts like hell. But thats not gna stop me from tomorrow's badminton game with my BBFs. Thanx Pauline, for suggesting badminton, it is soooo cool. Hugs.
There one other lil' tiny thing. Im super addicted to two other tv show...Will &Grace and Brothers & Sisters. These are like the best part of the day.....wheeeee. See, im doing every other thing in the world but what i should be doing at the moment...STUDYING....Ive gotta change soon coz exams are around the corner... Okay, the word EXAM is giving goosebumps.

No comments: