Saturday, November 22, 2008

GUILT....


Friends...They stick up for each other~despite whether or not their support is being acknowledged. We don't exactly expect much from what we do...just friendship.


What kind of friend allows their friend to be taken advantage of? Was i too afraid to step up? Was i too shocked to speak? Too embarrased? I don't know what position i was in then...But i know NOW...the guilt is eating me from inside. I should have said something when i had the chance, now i guess its too late. Im on the guilt train in the fastest speed ever...


If i could i would turn back the time and change everything. I took in the wrong stance, I chose a selfish path, and now im stuck at a dead end. I may not have pulled the trigger but i sure did contribute. I'm sorry...i really am. Not for you but for myself. You may not realised what i did to you. How would you know? You have always seen the best in me. If there is a next time, I promise not to let you down...

No comments: