Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darling!!!!

Wheeee...Now that exams are over, i can finally blog. Exams were quite tough. Anyway, im gonna take my mind off the exams these two weeks. At least that was our agreement right guys? Wat are my plans for the holidays? Nothing much, the normal wasting time, watching all the movies on theatre, spend time with family&friends, shopping, and more shopping. Ohh wait and of course finish watching my Will & Grace episodes, my most favourite sitcom at the moment. It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E....
Anyway, wat have i been doing so far...In Diwali mood i guess...cant wait for all my cousins to be here. We are gonna have so much fun together. Yay! Hope there's some cute guys at the Diwali Open House...Someone worth blogging about :P Guess i'll be busy cleaning around the house and SHOPPING of course. The best part of any festive season is the shopping which comes with it :)
A part of me wishes that i am with my friends at KK right now. It wud be fun hanging out with them....Its always pleasure being around them...Bet there'd be loads of laughter and crapping. I am always the one getting left out in the fun stuff...like the time at Euphoria on Susu's b'day :( Today is not about me...Its all about my dearest friend, Pauline... Its her birthday. Ohhh, my little girl has grown (tear of happiness). So, here is my wish for u, Pau....
"H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y. Many many happy returns of the day. May all your wishes come true. Wishing you loads and loads and loads of happiness today, tomorrow and for the rest of your life. Lets pass our finals with flying colours and go to sem 5 successfully. And of course I Love You. Friends Forever,Boys Watever..... Hugs. I hope you had a great time at KK. Tell me all about it. And yes of course i will learn how to eat raw sushi without puking....LOL..."
~Tata For Now~

No comments: